The Law Office of Carla Peevey
About the law firm
Carla Peevey has been practicing law since 1995. She earned her Bachelor’s degree from The University of Texas at Austin and her law degree from Texas Tech University. After law school, Carla worked for various attorneys in the Austin area who specialized in estate planning, probate and guardianship. In 2003 she joined with Josh Cretsinger to form Peevey & Cretsinger, PLLC, a virtual law firm. From 2003 to 2010, Peevey & Cretsinger helped hundreds of clients across Texas establish their estate plans. In 2010, Josh Cretsinger left the firm to accept a job with the State of Texas. The Law Office of Carla Peevey continues to assist both existing and new clients. Carla is also guardianship certified.
Carla’s office is based in Leander, Texas, a suburb of Austin. What are some of the unique features of The Law Office of Carla Peevey?
- Meetings with clients at the client’s location of choice, including the client’s home or business
- Flat fees for estate planning, business and real estate documents
- Flexible scheduling–Saturdays and evenings available (typically at the client’s home)
- Modest charge for updates or changes to estate planning documents
- Reasonable hourly fees for probate and guardianship cases
Mail: P.O. Box 1122, Leander, Texas 78646
Phone: 512-348-6890 Fax: 866-657-0581
Free Book: After We Pass
Click on the image above to get the free book, After We Pass: Everything you need to know in one place
Your message was successfully sent.